Certified Building Biologist. Environmental Consult & Inspector
ROBERT STELLER, BBEI, BBEC, EE, CMR
Certified Building Biologist | IBE
Certified Microbial Remediation Specialist | Institute for Certification
Certified Radon Gas Technologist | National Canadian Radon Institute
Radio Frequency & Nuclear Radiation Measurement Specialist | Scientific Institutions | Germany
Robert Steller is a certified Building Biology Environmental Consultant and Inspector and the Founder CEO of Breathing Easy – Building Biology & Environmental Services.
From 2004 – 2006 he was the Director of the International Institute for Building Biology in Clearwater, Fla.
He has consulted on new home construction in Germany, U.S.A., Brazil and Canada.
Robert is an expert panel member for Healthy Indoors Partnership, which together with Health Canada, CMHC and the National Research Council, is creating a Buyer Guide for products and services with low chemical emissions.
Robert specializes in Electro Ecology including the influence of electricity and electromagnetic energy, as well as cell phone radiation, on the human body.
Robert teaches and speaks at international workshops and conferences. He was a keynote speaker at the following institutions:
- Institute for Neurobiology, Seattle, Wash.
- International Conference for Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility, Bangalore, India
- Institute for Construction Biology, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Instructor at the International Institute for Building Biology, Clearwater, Fla., USA
- University of Waterloo, School of Architecture, Waterloo, CAN
- University of Krakau, Faculty of Medicine, Krakau, Poland
- University of San Simon, Cochabamba, Bolivia
- University of Madrid, Spain
- The Hoffman Centre for Integrative Medicine, Calgary
Coming from Germany in 1999, Robert brings with him a background in the medical field and has a thorough understanding of the relationship between indoor environmental factors and human health.
Robert regularly takes continuing education courses in mold and microbial investigation and abatement techniques in Germany, Canada and the USA.
He travels frequently to Germany, keeping up to date on the latest research, instrumentation and testing techniques in his field.
Robert works closely with respected medical professionals around the world to combine optimal medical care and preventative medicine.