Common Conditions & Symptoms
At EnvrioMed Clinic, we encourage people to take a preventative approach to their health as well treat a range of health conditions caused by environmental toxicant exposures.
Please note that the list below is not an exhaustive one of the conditions treated at EnviroMed Clinic. If you have any questions about the possible treatment of any other health concerns, please contact us.
Symptoms & conditions
- Neurological Symptoms → Numbness, Tingling, Burning Sensation, Twitches, Tremors
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Fibromyalgia (FM)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Chronic Pain
- Autoimmune Conditions → Rheumatoid Arthritis, Joint Pain, Thyroid Disorders, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (UC, Crohn’s), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Lupus
- Mental Health → Brain Fog, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, Autism, Cognitive Decline
- Digestive → SIBO, Heartburn/GERD, Candida Overgrowth, Food Intolerances, Constipation
- Allergies & Skin → Asthma, Allergies, Sinusitis, Acne and Eczema.
- Heart Health → High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Preventative Care for Strokes and MI